9/19/19 September General Meeting
11:30 - 1 PM
Maitland Civic Center
AKA Venue on the Lake
641 S. Maitland Avenue
Maitland, FL 32751
Tips to Pass Inspection from Orange County
Deputy Chief Inspector Ray Pearce
Items to be covered include:
Deputy Chief Inspector from Orange County Mr. Ray Pearce
- Born and raised in Orlando Florida.
- Attended Air ConditioningCollege straight out of High School in 1982.
- Attended Seminole Community College for 1 year.
- Worked for Central Florida Heating for about 1 month, then went to work for Weirich Air, Kuhn Electric and Pro Tech Heating and Air Conditioning.
- I decided to get my class B air conditioning contractors license in 1988. I started my business, AIRETRONICS Air Conditioning and Heating in 1990. My wife and I ran the business with help from both our sons and eventually employees for over 24 years, then sold it in 2014.
- Applied with Orange County to be a Mechanical Inspector and started working January 2015.
- I was asked to teach by ACCA/CF at the Westside campus so I applied and was hired. I began in 2016 with training being in a class with the current Instructor and in 2017, I started teaching my class.
- I became Deputy Chief Inspector for Orange County in October 2018.
I enjoy what I do along with working with my boss, co-workers and customers. - RP
October 11th - Golf Tournament
10/17/19 GENERAL MTG
NOVEMBER DriveShack 11.21.19
Apprenticeship General Meeting 8.15.19